We are covering HumbleBs.com for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- Add the URL in the logo for better brand recognition as the visitor can get confused about the actual URL and the company name.
- The title and subtitle text seem to be inside the image and hence is not SEO friendly. This would also create an issue in responsiveness.
- The “Thankful for feedback” title text should be something else. Also, move this whole section should be moved to the last.
- The blog post section should also come in the last.
- The flow of the website should be as following: Hero section, Trending beauty, Jewelry collection, Beauty essentials, jewelry, Will you be my valentine, then all testimonials should come together and then the blog post in the end.
- Change “Our valued customers” text to something else from the footer.
- Repeat the logo in the footer.
- Use the color from the logo for all titles.
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a