We are covering ZenCast.fm for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- The logo can be better.
- In the navbar, replace “Get started” with “Sign up”.
- The title “Host and publish…” is not aligned with the logo.
- The opening title is pretty good. It explains your product pretty clearly in one go.
- I am not sure why is there a green “Get started” button, whereas everywhere else you’ve used blue for your branding/buttons.
- “Get straight to grow…” can be bold, bigger and have a different color.
- “No technical skills needed” title can be bigger. Repeat this for all other similar titles.
- There should be Pricing Plans above “Start your free 14-day trial today”. I would want to click here, but I would like to know your pricing and then decide if I would like to get the 14-day free trial.
- Add a reference ID to every button to determine which of your CTA buttons are performing better.
- All feature titles should be bigger and bold. (Fast & unlimited hosting, Understand your listeners, etc.)
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a