We are covering MaisonAmi.com for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- The logo is touching the top and bottom of the navbar. Either make the logo small or increase the navbar height or you could move the logo to the left of the name.
- Increase the “Start now” icon and text size.
- Add all links in the navbar. (features, how it works, pricing, faq)
- Align the whole website as per the length of the text in the navbar. This way the whole website would look proportional and much more readable.
- Move the icons to the left in the features section and text on the right.
- Change the color of the icons to golden in the features section.
- Change the background color of “No stress, no problem…” section from grey to golden.
- Change the color of the icon background to golden in the how it works section.
- Reduce the empty spacing below the “how it works” icons.
- “Here we go!” call to action should be bigger with better text content inside the button.
- Pricing is not so great. Should be redone better.
- Repeat just the logo icon in the footer for better brand recognition.
- Add all links in the footer for better user navigation.
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a