We are covering IdeaNote.io for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- The website would look much more beautiful if the navbar can be aligned to the whole container of the website. (Screenshot attached)
- The text in the logo “ideanote.io” should be bigger.
- Once the website is open, after reading the first header, I am not sure what Idea Note really does. It would be really great and easy for all your visitors to understand what your product is in one go if you could re-write the current simple copy to a much more simpler and to-the-point version.
- Increase the font size of “Trusted by 20,000+ companies – Big and Small”.
- Increase the brand icons. You have really good brands to showcase.
- Loved the font used on the website.
- Unsure if “One central hub…” section is completely center aligned. There seems to be more space on the left empty space vs right empty space. Maybe it’s because of the leaning blob on the right. Fix it.
- The “How it works” section is a bit confusing. I am not sure what to read.
Example: How might this idea be improved? & the text size below “Tonya @Thomas from analytics has worked in the shipping industry” are same. This confuses me what to read. This is the same for all the steps in the “How it works” section. So increasing the font size of the title would enforce the visitor to read the question first and then move to the answer.
- Your overall website is very lovely, but I strongly believe there can be a lot of UX improvements that can be done for better conversion.
- I really loved the section at the bottom of the footer.
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a