We are covering OrbitsApp for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- Add OrbitsApp.com next to the logo so that visitors remember the name. Once you are very popular with your audience then you can pull the solo logo branding. But at an early stage, it doesn’t make any sense.
- Add some navigation links in the header, it currently looks too empty. (Add hyperlinks of features, how it works, join now)
- The header image should come above the title ‘Encourage readers to stay…”. Personally, I think you should consider changing the image.
- If you’d like to try some uniqueness, you can bold the second line of the title text “recommending what to read next” so that it is easily readable and understandable in a few seconds about what OrbitsApp does. (Attached Screenshot)
- Change the text of ‘Reduce bounce rate’ to ‘Reduce Bounce Rate’.
- Increase the font size of ‘Reduce Bounce Rate’ & ‘Recirculate Content’.
- ‘Perfect for improving user engagement’ can be bold and same blue color as the OrbitsApp logo.
- Before starting ‘how it works’ section maybe you could add a gif of the product in action and how does it look.
- Increase the size of the 2nd icon or change it to something that looks similar to the other two in space proportion.
- Change the text of ‘Import your links’ to ‘Import your Links’.
- Join the beta section can be inverted. Meaning the background can be blue and text and button in white.
- Integrate live chat to the website which is very helpful for converting prospects.
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a