We are covering SearchTile.com for our feedback round. Here are a few suggestions to improve the current version of the landing page UI/UX:
- The logo can be better.
- Reduce the font size of “Beta”.
- Add a CTA below “Place an Ad”. This would improve your conversion rate.
- The whole globe thing is pretty amazing and futuristic.
- The tile is not clickable on the mobile phone.
- I am not entirely sure why would I want to use a 3D classified ad. Is there something I am missing here? Does it solve any other problem from any other classified website rather than only difference being 3D? At the moment, the 3D looks very cool and futuristic, however, I wouldn’t be able to use it for a longer period of time. After a few minutes, the aww factor goes away.
- I guess there is scope in the UI to make it more futuristic if that is your end goal. The top search bar could be redone much better. Even the Tiles could be done much better.
- Try a bit more blue version for the tiles.
- Add some borders to all the images.
- Tiles can have a bit more round corners.
If you want Landing Page feedback for your website too. Just head over to Getfeedback and subscribe to get FREE feedback for your landing page UI/UX.
If you want Graphic Design for your website; head over to Draftss.com and get designs on a