Transform your good landing page into a 'Wow' landing page by simple UI/UX fixes & adding quick key elements to make it more crisp & clear!
Creating an effective landing page involves more than just design. A single CTA at the right place can make all the difference between a customer buying your product or bouncing off your landing page.
Every landing page is unique. That's why every page requires unique customization to make the visitor love your product & convert them more efficiently.
Get to know the critical fixes for your landing page.
No Kidding! Often MVP and products fail due to errors in one of the above. The UI looks cluttered or too much content together or CTAs at the wrong places. You can fix all of that with simple and magical tips provided by us.
You are required to share all details including the URL, problem faced currently and what you are looking forward to achieve from this feedback.
Our UI/UX experts shall spend time in evaluating your website to identify problems and provide corrective actionable feedback.
You are required to implement the suggested feedback. If you do not have the means to do the changes yourself, our team can help you.
You shouldn't. You shouldn't care.
You should absolutely love and work on it!
Why? Analysis is done by a
single person whole team of
Super Awesomely Creative & Amazing UI/UX experts
with some serious amount of experience,
ultimately helping you craft a better experience for your visitors.
Here's a snippet of a sample feedback you shall receive in feedback.SEE SAMPLE FEEDBACK
Hello Gandalf The White,
Here is a sample feedback to show you how things really work in middle-earth. We have outlined a few pointers and suggestions on how you can improve your landing page at WizardsofMiddleEarth.com
1. Wonderful in the first look. Seems very interesting and pretty simple to understand what the landing page does. However, adding a shadow to the title text will highlight it even more.
2. Multicolored lines on the left are good but it damages the symmetry and balance of the layout. Maybe you can use one single line at the start of the page (above the logo) with multiple colors like you have in the icon. (Attached image)
3. You should have two buttons instead of one. "Know More" & "Buy The Handbook". The size of the buttons should be smaller too.
4. If the reviews are taken from tweets; try adding the tweet link and a twitter icon. It would make it look more authentic.
5. Try changing the copy inside the input box from "Enter your email" to something more engaging like, "Get Top Mistakes Wizards Do" or "Get latest PipeWeed updates in your Inbox".
6. CSS for filters does not load properly in Chrome. (screenshot attached)
7. Add a section on the landing page with your phone and email asking your visitors to connect with you if they have questions. I know these details are present on a separate contact page, but having these details again on the landing page reinforces the idea that your company is always reachable!
8. The placeholder text for the email input is misleading. You need to change the button text to Get Updates or change the placeholder text for email input.
9. Add a download link or call to action after the demo to engage the customer for better conversion.
10. Add altered white color logo in the footer. This will help reinforce your brand logo in visitor's mind.
Gandalf, I am afraid we can provide only 10 suggestions with the free plan. If you loved the feedback and feel it is meaningful and does add value, then please support us with our Experience or Ultimate Plan.
It takes around 24-72 hours on an average to evaluate a landing page. In the free package, the turn around time is dependent on the number of feedback requests in queue.
We cover many areas in reviewing a landing page. However, the primary areas for evaluation involve the following:
We do not provide development in other languages. Sign up for our newsletter and we shall let you know when we introduce other languages.
If you have more than 10 pages on your website, you will need to buy multiple packages for every 10 additional pages.
The feedback is only our suggestions for a better UI/UX for your landing page. It is totally upto you if you wish to make the desired changes. However, we would recommend that you perform an A/B test before discarding the suggestions.
We will not be posting your feedback publicly. However, we may use your domain name in our portfolio unless you do not wish to be listed.
We can review all products as long as they are hosted on the same parent URL.
Yes, we can help you in executing the suggested changes in our Ultimate plan.
Yes, we can help you in re-designing your complete landing page, dashboard or app screens. Go ahead and sign up for our Ultimate package to start designing.
Yes, we can help you in consulting the overall design and UI/UX improvements for your startup.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Connect with our live chat agent or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ Thanks a lot for your AMAZING feedback. There are lots of things that I didn't realize I should change, but now that you told me I feel desperate to re-design them. ”
“ This is extremely impressive! Very good feedback, I’ll discuss this with my team and I follow up with you in the next weeks! Thank you very much for you valuable advice. ”
“ Wow, thanks for the thorough review! I will definitely work on fixing these things - each bullet is very concrete and actionable! ”
“ Thank you so much for that feedback. You've made some really good points! I'll definitely tell people about this service. I'll also definitely consider Draftss when I need some more design work done. ”
Make them want to come back for moreStart
subscribe now to get updates